Peter B. West wrote:

> Sorry about the long silence, but my situation has undergone some
> dramatic changes.  I have started work at Typéfi Systems
> <http://www.typefi.com/>, a startup at the University of the Sunshine
> Coast, about 90 minutes north of Brisbane.  They are developing a
> publishing system with a very intelligent automated layout engine.  I've

I'm very glad to hear that you have landed some good work. Hmmm, a
publishing system with a very intelligent automated layout engine. Sounds
familiar. Seems like Apache has some project that is supposed to do that.
I'll have to look through the archives to see if I can remember what that is
about :-) Looking forward to your return to active duty.

Victor Mote