Ok. I probably supposed that Thomas would be all too familiar with the
bugzilla page... Just wanted to contribute a bit, get a few different eyes
to look at the initial problem...
If it came across somewhat rude: apologies for my brevity.

> Furthermore, be careful about dragging users onto the
> FOP-DEV list.  Sometimes it can cause the priority of
> what we're working on to be skewed to the detriment of
> the project.

I'll take this into consideration, certainly.

Anyway, Thanks Thomas for your input (which came just rolling in).

Greetz,

Andreas