Team,

I'm having difficulty applying Peter Herweg's latest
RTF patch--for some reason my Windows patch tool is
going into infinite loops while trying to process it
(The problem could be the patch file itself or how I'm
using the patch tool--I'm not sure.)  Will someone
else take over the patch?

[Incidentally, this "someone else" can be Peter
himself at this stage...I'd like to see a little bit
more FOP-DEV/-USER ML communication from him, however
the quality & quantity of his patches have been very
good.  I'm open for making him committer should others
also feel this way at this time.]

Thanks,
Glen