Hehe, Eclipse provides a nice interface to work around the problem in no
time. The problem was that the patch was somehow made from the parent
directory of the xml-fop module. Eclipse (and maybe even "patch", but I
haven't checked) provides a function that lets you snip a certain number
of path elements off of each filename.

Anyway, the patch is applied.

On 22.11.2003 17:06:42 Glen Mazza wrote:
> I'm having difficulty applying Peter Herweg's latest
> RTF patch--for some reason my Windows patch tool is
> going into infinite loops while trying to process it
> (The problem could be the patch file itself or how I'm
> using the patch tool--I'm not sure.)  Will someone
> else take over the patch?

Jeremias Maerki