<snip />
> Re: off-list discussions.  My own view is that off-list discussion
> should be restricted to personal or inter-personal matters.  I have only
> posted off-list on a few occasions, and I think three times before doing
> so.  If the question is at all technical, post to the list.  This is how
> all of the developers keep abreast of the development of ideas in design
> and implementation.  If we don't follow this policy, we risk fostering
> cliques, and anyone who tries to follow the development of an idea in
> the archive will be at a loss.

Morning Peter! ('t is morning over there not? :) )

Completely agree with you on this. Was a mere exception, not being
subscribed to fop-dev at work. Just having a bit of spare time over there,
decided to have a look at Finn's test cases and in all my excitement I just
wanted to post it to _someone_.

Just so you know...

Enjoy your w.e.!

Cheers,