Hi,

I've received my account information and everything appears to work fine. In the guides for setting up CVS there are several ways to set up tunneling

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsonwin32.html

but instead I used the :ext: protocol and set CVS_RSH=ssh with cygwin, just like I do for sourceforge. Would I get any benefit from using ssh tunneling?

When I committed my first modification I got the CVS/Template file shown, but from browsing around a bit in the archives of commit mails, I couldn't find an example of anyone using that Template. What is the policy on this?

I also guess that we are not yet updating any CHANGES files with the modification we make?

regards,
finn