Hello,

I've got a special question using FOP 0.20.5:
I want to include GIF and JPEG images in the PDF which are not accessible
neither through HTTP, FTP nor the local file system. They reside only in
memory. I can imagine the following solutions:
1. URL protocol handler
2. FO extension
3. something like a virtual file system

URL protocol handler implemention is simple but unfortunately does not work
because I had to set the System property "java.protocol.handler.pkgs" which
is write protected in our production environment.

Is there a possibility to embed the images in the FO file ? So I could
implement an FO extension. What ideas about a VFS ?
Any help and advice is welcome.

Greets, Heiko