Glen Mazza wrote:
Team,

The Cocoon project is starting to move away from
Avalon.  Their "building on stone" email thread today
[1], deals with the need to build Cocoon on a solid
framework they have control over, and not on the
framework of another team that is apparently suffering
from high turnover [2]).  Cocoon is higher-level than
FOP [3], so I think what's true for them is doubly
true for us.

[..]

Thoughts? Votes?

So the vote is actually if we should use Avalon at all and not just about logging. If we drop Avalon (my knowledge about it is quite
limited so others (Jeremias/Joerg) will hopefully comment on it) then
commons-logging makes sense.

--
Christian