Resending, as I had been un-subscribed due to mail bounces.

Glen et al,

I have been severely distracted over the past couple of weeks, and I
seem to have lost a good deal of mail in the process.  Can you give me a
reference to the patch.  Sorry I didn't get around to replying to a
question of yours about the effects on alt-design integration of a patch
you wanted to apply.

Peter

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
gmazza 2004/04/08 20:05:40

Modified: src/java/org/apache/fop/apps CommandLineOptions.java
Fop.java
Log:
3/4ths of Simon's patch committed at the moment, with minor changes
made.
Revision Changes Path
1.17 +19 -37 xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/apps/CommandLineOptions.java