Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Guys,

my comment on this is: Commit it if you think it's an improvement. It
may be a bit different if it concerned design questions, but with small
fixed and improvements I'd rather you guys "just did it". If it turns
out to be a mistake it can easily be corrected. That's why we have peer
review here. You guys block yourselves with this strategy and Arnd gets
even more of a head-start. :-)

Hi Jeremias,

you are right of course. I was just worried I might have broken something else, but I'm sure that will show up in time. It certainly works for the documents I have tested. Now committed ....

Chris