Thanks, Simon--I didn't think of this way of solving
the problem--I just modified Jeremias' previous DOM
example. However, I placed the method below
temporarily in the example and committed it before
returning to the Transformer version.  This way, we
have a working example should we ever need to document
this style (perhaps on a web page, so users are at
least aware of it) in the future.

Glen