Glen,

I can see Jeremias' argument for a single pattern to deal with all
situations, but I am pleased to see the SAX solution illustrated by an
example in this simplest case of all.

Perhaps it is a good idea to illustrate the transformer solution in
ExampleFO2PDF, and the outlying SAX parser solution in
ExampleFO2PDF-SAX.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping