I have tried to build the site with forrest, without much success. I
had a few problems:

1. Validation error. I solved this problem by creating an OASIS catalog.

2. Files in build/webapps/content are missing. These problems can be solved
   by copying src/documentation/content into webapps, or by replacing
   in sitemap-0.5.xmap all source references to content/ with
   {project:content}, whatever that may mean.

3. File src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml is missing. I did not
   solve that problem.

Building the target htmldoc causes even more errors.

Are these two indeed broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl