Incidentally, RenderX has a nice extension called
rx:meta-info that holds the PDF document information
of Author, Producer, Title, etc.  We provide that
functionality programmatically to the user by
providing methods in FOUserAgent, but the RenderX
method seems better because nondevelopers can use it
as well.

I wonder if FOP should switch to a fox:metadata
element, that can store these parameters, and also
possibly allow in the future for additional elements
such as the PS settings Dave White needs below.
(However, in order to limit spaghetti code, I would
rather we not support both an extension element and
setting methods in FOUserAgent for any given
property--choose one or the other for each property.)
Thoughts?

Also, if RenderX has an extension called
rx:create-widget, are we allowed to create a
fox:create-widget, or we can but only if we name it
something else:  e.g., fox:construct-widget?  Has
anyone discussed this before?  I think we need a
Lawyer Maestro here... ;)

Glen