Clay,

I am a bit surprised. The docbook dtd clearly defines the entity
→ in iso-num.ent:
<!ENTITY rarr       "&#x2192;"> <!-- RIGHTWARDS DOUBLE ARROW -->
Why does not the forrest build see this? Does it not read the DTD?

I do not like character entities in decimal numbers. I can never
figure out what they refer to. IMO character codes should be given in
hexadecimal notation; all Unicode documentation uses this. Then it
becomes &#x2192; as shown above.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping