> -----Original Message-----
> From: Victor Mote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi guys,

(Just catching up on the postings of the last few days, this one caught my
eye...)

> > although I'm still a bit concerned that you based your PDF
> > part on the maintenance branch code (that's still the case,
> > isn't it?).
>
> FOrayPDF is based on the maintenance branch code, but I am not sure I
> understand your point.

Victor, IIC, Jeremias' concern is about the PDF lib in HEAD containing
substantial improvements over the code in the maintenance branch. One aspect
that springs to mind is WRT encryption support --as I recall, maintenance
still had some problems with this, for instance, when using custom fonts...
Jeremias once mentioned that, in order to make it work properly, he had to
make significant changes to the PDF-related code.

Greetz,

Andreas