Clay,

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 08:48:23PM -0800, Clay Leeds wrote:
> Simon,
>
> Does the book.xml file in your DnI section serve any specific purpose
> (DnI-related), or is it to follow the common coding/forrest convention?
> I ask, because the use of book.xml is deprecated in Forrest-0.6 in
> favor of the site-wide src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml file.

book.xml is the top-level file that calls in all the chapters. It
is indispensible, it is _the_ book, so to speak. I compared it with
the book files you have removed. I see that it has a different
purpose. The other book files seem to define menus.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl