On Nov 22, 2004, at 5:56 PM, Victor Mote wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:
I'm contemplating adding the following products to the FOP Resources
page:
- FOray
- Defoe

...while I'm at it, I might as well add:
- RenderX - XEP
- AntennaHouse - XSL Formatter

Thanks for doing that Clay. I think this will be good for FOP's users, and
it should be good for FOP too. Essentially FOray can be testing and
improving these modules and interfaces while FOP works on the layout. Kind
of a competitive cooperation, or something like that.

Victor Mote

I agree. I think it's good for FOP, and I believe others agreed as well. Keep up the good work!

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet