This all sounds great to me. I like the sound of it very much. As for the javadocs stuff, there's ongoing discussion on the Forrest DEV list[1] which discusses 'RAW' files (the category in which Javadocs fall). Since that isn't ready yet, perhaps we'll have to go for some other javadocs implementation?

As for a 'location' for JAFOP, how about the Objects for Formatting Objects (OFFO[2])?

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg? [EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=15979

[2]