Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Moderators,
please be a bit more careful. This seems to be a phishing attempt. Also,

Hey, I'm innocent ;-| [EMAIL PROTECTED] was subscribed to fop-dev (unsubscribed now) so there wasn't much I could have done as a moderator. The same mail for fop-user ended up as moderation message in my junk folder.

To prevent this in future we could change to subscription moderation or
moderate all messages (doh).

on fop-user there's that annoying "Webmaster at alacuisine dot net" that

Unsubscribed.

continues to get through. I volunteer to act as additional moderator if
desired.

Another moderator is always good thing.

--
Christian