Dear FOP developers,

we are a big sw-development and decided recently to change or old "bookmaster/afp" based print component to XSL-FO. As part of our solution we started to use FOP but run into formatting problems in the area of the "keep-together" and "keep-with-next" options.

We got the impression that the FOP development came to a kind of stand-still, since the current version is dated from 2003. I just wanted to ask you if our impression is correct. We have now to decide if we change from FOP to XEP or XSL-Formatter.

Thanks for your help, Michael

Michael Iwaniewicz
CHIS Architecture
Office: (43-1) 21145-6446