On 04.04.2005 20:39:43 Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I agree, although the real TableLM gets quite slim this way. But
I'll better just get on a bit and see where it leads. FYI, I've already
got rudimentary element list combination (i.e. without row-spanning).
I've been able to reuse most of my column/grid setup code. I expect the
same will be possible for border resolution. I'm currently determining
how best to do the addAreas stage with the infos I get from the Position
objects. The stuff is all carved into little pieces and I now have to
put it together again.

> > If you think I'm completely on the wrong track, stop me soon. The train
> > starts to roll now.... :-) I'm in a hurry. Sorry.
>
> Absolutely not! Train seems to be very much on the right track.

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback!