On Apr 6, 2005 2:54 PM, Buyle Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the following problem when I open in the browser a PDF document. When
> in the PDF-document a hyperlink exist and I will try to open it.
>
> The link will be opened in the same browser window as the PDF-document. So I
> am losing my generated PDF-document.
> When I look in the generated XSL-code I have the following :
>         <fo:basic-link show-destination="new">
>                 <xsl:attribute
> name="external-destination"><xsl:value-of
> select="URL"/></xsl:attribute>
>                 <xsl:value-of select="FR"/>
>         </fo:basic-link>
> So normally I would expect the hyperlink will be opened in a new Window.
> If someone has a solution for this problem it will be very helpfully.
>
> Regards,
> Guy

> Guy Buyle
> Web & WorkFlow Analyst-Programmer
> asbl GIAL vzw
> tel.(direct): +32 (0)2/ 229.54.45
> tel(general): +32 (0)2/ 229.54.00
> email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Guy,

This property is not supported by FOP 0.20.5. See
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-show-destination

>From here, you might want to:
- implement this feature on FOP 0.20.5 (not recommended)
- help us on the development of the next FOP release (strongly recommended :)
- use a commercial FO-Processor and wait for the next FOP release.

BTW, please send these kind of questions to the user list instead.

Regards,
Renaud

--
renaud.richardet (at) gmail (dot) com