On Apr 6, 2005, at 8:15 AM, Renaud Richardet wrote:
On Apr 6, 2005 2:54 PM, Buyle Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
        <fo:basic-link show-destination="new">
                <xsl:attribute
name="external-destination"><xsl:value-of
select="URL"/></xsl:attribute>
                <xsl:value-of select="FR"/>
        </fo:basic-link>
<snip>
Guy,

This property is not supported by FOP 0.20.5. See
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-show-destination

From here, you might want to:
- implement this feature on FOP 0.20.5 (not recommended)
- help us on the development of the next FOP release (strongly recommended :)
- use a commercial FO-Processor and wait for the next FOP release.

BTW, please send these kind of questions to the user list instead.

Regards,
Renaud

Another alternative is to use a PDF post-processor such as iText to 'insert' or modify the link to include the additional desired attributes:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html#products-pdf

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>