On 11.05.2005 10:45:41 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> I just tried running a sample FO that contained markers and got a nasty
> error.
> Are they broken due to the changes for Knuth page breaking.

Yes.

> Do you anticipate any pain in fixing them?

I can't tell, yet. I've simply ignored markers for now. But I don't
think this will cause too much pain. The implementation will be somewhat
different. I'll get to that as soon as got the separate border model
working on tables. The latter looks like it is relatively easy to manage
(compared to the collapsing border model, see the new RowBorder3 example).