From: Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:22:37 +0200

We'd appreciate if you would post questions on FOP to the fop-user
mailing list next time. Thank you.

Since we have XML charsets are less of a problem today. I suggest you
use UTF-8 as encoding for your XML documents so you have the full
Unicode charset available to you which can map every character you will
need.

Please have a look at the following example FO file:

examples/fo/basic/fonts.fo (in the FOP distribution)
or
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/examples/fo/basic/fonts.fo?rev=1.3&view=markup

Some additional info here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#xml-special-chars