From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 11:01 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: text-indent on first line of a column.

You don't say which FOP version you are referring to. Given that you
post your question to fop-dev and you mentioned to me earlier that you
want to contribute, I assume you use CVS HEAD, in which case I need to
say that multi-column layout is not fully implemented, yet. It would be
helpful if you could provide an example, so we can construct a test case
[1] for the layout engine.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowToCreateLayoutEngineTests