Ok, I've now managed to get everything to compile alright. It wasn't really any
large problems. However, there is one in Java2DRenderer.java regarding
ColorModel:

Original code (1001):

ColorModel cm = new ComponentColorModel(ColorSpace.
                                getInstance(ColorSpace.CS_LINEAR_RGB), false,
false,
                        ColorModel.OPAQUE, DataBuffer.TYPE_BYTE);

which made javac complain about wrong number of arguments. It seems that an
int[] denoting the bitdepth of each color component was lacking, so I changed
it to:

ColorModel cm = new
ComponentColorModel(ColorSpace.getInstance(ColorSpace.CS_LINEAR_RGB),
                                new int[] {8, 8, 8},
                                false, false,
                        ColorModel.OPAQUE, DataBuffer.TYPE_BYTE);

I guess thats OK? (since there seems to be no alpha component)

However, then ant crashes at build.xml (480) complaining about wrong timestamp
format:
"yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ssZ"

so I changed that to the other jar creation tstamp formats:
"yyyyMMdd-HHmmss-z"

Then it all goes through. However, if it'll work, that's another matter... ;)

/R