Sorry to interrupt you all. But I have so concerns using JEuclid for MathML.
I'm not sure if I have the permission to post here, but maybe you will
excuse my post if so.

I am not sure if using JEuclid is the right way to deal with MathML. As far
as I understand JEuclid transforms a MathML expression into an image. If
this is correct, than I would found this the wrong way in principle.
Wouldn't it be nicer if the MathML expression is converted into XSL:FO it
self? I am not very in this field, but as far as I understand MathML (pm)
this should be the way to go. Or do I completely misinterpret something?

Regards

Norman Markgraf