Managed to install Forrest 0.7 and installed and built the xmlgraphics site
from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/.

However, I am a bit confused about how this hangs together as there are two
sites related to fop: xmlgraphics.apache.org and xml.apache.org/fop. So I can
build with Forrest the xmlgraphics.apache.org site but I don't know how to
build the xml.apache.org/fop site with Forrest. As the compliance page in
question seems to reside under xml.apache.org/fop I am stuck.

thks

Manuel