On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:09 am, The Web Maestro wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Manuel Mall wrote:
> > BTW, why do we have the 3 columns Basic | Extended | Complete? Every
> > row will
> > only have one cell out of those 3 filled out. Wouldn't it make more
> > sense to
> > have a single column called Compliance or Core with the values Basic,
> > Extended or Complete? That would save valuable screen space and give
> > us room
> > to add columns for each release.
>
> Someone else can probably best answer that ;-), but my sense is that
> those come from the xsl-fo spec.

Had a first go and just changed the "XSL-FO Object Support Table" table.
Removed the 3 columns 'Basic', 'Extended', and 'Complete' and replaced them
with a column 'Compliance Level' instead. The 0.20.5 and 1.0dev have been
given their own column. Can you guys have a look
(http://www.arcus.com.au/fop/compliance.html) and see if that format is OK
before I apply it to the properties section.

Obviously the whole site as generated with Forrest 0.7 is available from
http://www.arcus.com.au/fop. While I am at it if anyone has suggestions for
other changes apart from the compliance page post it on the list.

Manuel