Hehe. Right mouse button on a file, select "Properties" and go the the
"Subversion" tab. There, you can set the properties per file. AFAIK,
TortoiseSVN doesn't support batch operations in this area.

I've used the command-line:
svn propset svn:keyword "Author Date Id Revision" *.xml
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.xml
svn commit -m "blah"

much easier.

BTW, I didn't find out why certain files didn't carry the properties. I
wish there was a way to easily fix the most common properties (*.xml,
*.java).