Luca Furini wrote:

Chris Bowditch wrote:

+  * Conditional space support, i.e. space-before.conditionality="retain"

Chris, doesn't this work already?

Sorry that line wasn't clear enough. I just meant space-before.conditionality should be fully implemented => discard should work too.

As far as I can remember the correct space resolution is still missing, so for example the space-after of a block is not "added" to the space-after of the following block (they are just appended, and this has some side effects on keeps), but the conditionality should be handled correctly.

I have just tested the simplest example possible (just a block with text and a space-before with conditionality = "retain") and it seems ok.

I just knocked up a small test case and although retain is honoured, discard is ignored. I knew it wasn't quite yet working but didn't realise retain was working :) I'll update the Wiki.

Chris