Victor,

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:07 am, Victor Mote wrote:
> FOP devs:
>
> I think it is prudent for me to take this temporary lull to extricate
> myself a bit more by unsubscribing from the fop-dev mailing list. I
> have tried to do this several times before, with little success, as
> you can see. I have no projects underway and no feuds to tend to ATM,
> so it is a rare (unique really) opportunity.

personally I believe anyone who has worked on fop and has an active
interest in XSL-FO can still make valuable contributions here.

Even if you don't want to get involved in (further) design discussion
based on events in the past I believe you still have lots to
contribute. For example at the level of input to issues with the spec
itself and its interpretation because of your extensive knowledge in
that area.

Therefore I am very sorry to see you leave this list.

> Victor Mote

Regards

Manuel