On Sep 12, 2005, at 12:17, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

..., I noticed that the hyphenation patterns still haven't been removed yet. I remember running into problems while trying to remove them a couple of months ago, so this appears to be a task I still have to finish...

Can they be safely removed now, or are there any other issues that need to be taken care of first? (The links to OFFO on the Hyphenation page seem to be in order...)

Since no-one has responded to this, I take it there are no objections.
Hyphenation patterns currently present under src/hyph will be removed, as will the whole directory. build.xml will also be updated to reflect this change.

If there was someone who didn't agree, you can always revert.

Cheers,