Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

Currently, I have solved this locally by creating the pageVP with the indefinite dimension set to Integer.MAX_VALUE.
The only things I'm still looking for are ways to:
a) retrieve the accumulated content-height/-width (or: the difference between the initial page-height/-width and the content-height/-width up to that point)

The difference is stored into PageBreakPosition.difference

I'm guessing the place where all this should happen is PageSeqLM.finishPage()

Maybe it's easier to put this in PSLM.PageBreaker.finishPart(): it already has a PageBreakPosition parameter, so it should be enough to add something like getCurrentPV().setBPD(Integer.MAX_VALUE - pbp.difference).

HTH

Regards
    Luca