Great work!!!! That's a lot of new functionality. And lots of new test
cases! You're a prime role model. :-)

I've got a comment and a question:
- I assume the change in StaticPropertyList was a mistake:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/StaticPropertyList.java?rev=307055&r1=307054&r2=307055&view=diff
- Any particular reason why chose 1mpt and not 0mpt for BPD on space and
none leader in LeaderLayoutManager?
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/inline/LeaderLayoutManager.java?rev=307055&r1=307054&r2=307055&view=diff