Jay,

thank you very much for your offer. We don't need to examine any
credentials. If you want to help you're more than welcome to do so!

I've just got the website refactoring back (off-list) from Patrick Paul
and will examine that shortly. When the version split is in place I'll
be grateful if you could help sorting out the details.