On Oct 13, 2005, at 21:50, Simon Pepping wrote:

But basically, why would anyone want to run regression tests without
hyphenation present?

Good point. I guess if there weren't any tests that don't require hyphenation support, we wouldn't be having this conversation... Anyway, since we don't distribute any patterns with FOP anymore, enforcing hyphenation to be present would mean that running the basic layout regression test suite straight off the trunk code would always result in failure of the whole target --which sounds a bit drastic.

Cheers,