Jeremias,

Two questions, about SpaceResolver.resolve():

1. performSpaceResolutionRules2to3(firstPart, firstPartLengths);
   Should the resolution not be applied to the reverse of firstPart
   and firstPartLengths, because you may be locating the last space
   specifier in the original order?

2. if (isFirst || isLast) {
       performSpaceResolutionRule1(secondPart, secondPartLengths);
   }
   If isLast, then the edge of the reference area is at the
   end. Should then the resolution not be applied to the reverse
   of secondPart and secondPartLengths?

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping