On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:56 am, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I guess this one is for Manuel, since the above mentioned testcase
> was submitted by him, but if anyone can offer further feedback (or
> confirm/refute my suspicions :-)), feel free to share your
> thoughts...

Andreas,

you read far too much into the tests. This is simply a copy of
block_white-space-collapse_1.xml with white-space-collapse set to
false. And the tests are just there to make it fail because FOP does
not (yet) handle whitespace around formatter generated linebreaks
correctly. The tests don't make any semantic sense! May be the comment
above the tests could have been a bit clearer in that respect.

<snip/>

> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

Manuel