Manuel Mall wrote:

I have been working lately on an AFP Renderer for FOP. As a starting point I used http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net. Some progress has been made and some very basic rendering under fop trunk is working.

At the same time I have established contact with the original writers of this software. As it turns out they are very keen to contribute their code to the ASF. In actual fact all their code already has the Apache 2.0 license header.

Any way, I would like to formally ask on this list if there are any objections (assuming all licensing issues are cleared by the PMC before hand) to adding the AFP Renderer code to the fop trunk sandbox.

+1 from me.

Chris