I've been approached a few times in the last weeks. People keep asking
me about a roadmap for FOP. I usually tell them, that it's Open Source
and that it's difficult to say what's going to happen when. People are
interested in the new FOP (at least that's personal feedback I get. The
mailing list is relatively quiet.), but to plan for their projects, they
want to know where the project goes. We have TODO lists but that's
obviously not what they need. Maybe we could come up with a short Wiki
page where each committer writes down his own goals for the next few
months. We could then add a few items outlining our overall strategy. We
need some kind of "executive summary".

Comments? Ideas?