Well, that's just what I was wondering: Bugzilla doesn't seem to have
made a notification on the fop-dev list. O_o
You may find it directly on Bugzilla, bug number 35948. There's
something I don't get: its status is still NEW but it doesn't appear
when searching for the new bugs for Fop.

Something I forgot to mention: there is still a little issue with
transcoders: there is currently no means to configure the access to the
font-config file. I'll post a note on this later today, in a dedicated
thread.

Thanks,
Vincent

Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
Uhm, cool but where did you post your pre-patch? :-)