On Dec 14, 2005, at 11:29 AM, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
On Dec 14, 2005, at 14:33, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Given the number of bugs fixed and the feedback we got, I think it
should be safe to do another release tagged "beta". I don't care
too much about the exact version number.
I'll leave suggestions up to you. Release early, release often....

WDYT?

+1. 0.90beta sounds fine to me.

Cheers,

Andreas

+1 for 0.90beta

IMO, we don't need to worry about 0.90beta1 or anything, because we can always bump to 0.91beta, etc. I assume 0.90 will be relatively unchanged from it's current state (e.g., won't include the FOray font stuff--which presumably would still come in pre-1.0?)

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>