On Dec 21, 2005, at 6:21 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
It is with big pleasure that I can announce that we have two new Apache
Members. Congratulations to Christian Geisert and Jörg Pietschmann!!!

Both were elected during the last member's meeting at the ApacheCon in
San Diego. Christian and Jörg seem to have made an impression on the
Apache membership by their continuous participation in various projects
and places inside the ASF. Keep it up guys!

Jeremias Maerki

Congratulations, Christian & Jörg! That is great news. The Apache community can only benefit by your inclusion into Apache membership. Thank you for you continued participation and contributions...

Web Maestro Clay