>It would be good if you could turn it into a test file for the
>layoutengine tests, which highlights all relevant
>combinations of force-page-count and initial-page-number. Otherwise I
>will do it.

If have idea how which xslt paths to use for testing, but if you
could lead me by sending me one (or two) examples with the first
page-sequences of my current (not automated) testfile (may be via
PM or so that i check it out with the next svn up and point me to
the file) i'll do the rest.

gerhard

--
 .''`.   gerhard oettl   on   Debian/Gnu Linux
: :'  :