Mostly a compliance issue. If you look at it from the XSL-1.1 POV, it's
probably a bug, too. ATM, I'm unsure what to do. We probably need to
verify that we understand the spec concerning the top/left properties on
absolutely positioned block-containers correctly. I'm tempted to leave
everything like it is for now.