No, because when I do that, all I get is the code for the PDF document.  You
know, the stuff that looks like:

"%PDF-1.3
%~1/21/4!
..."

I need it to actually print a rendered PDF file.  I thought the command

        fop.sh -xml foo.xml -xsl foo.xsl -print

Would work, but it doesn't.  I get this output:

[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as
the
value of the DISPLAY variable.
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)
        at
sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:138)
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment
.java:62)
        at
java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createGraphics(BufferedImage.java:1041)
        at
org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer.setupFontInfo(AWTRenderer.java:505)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.startRenderer(StreamRenderer.java:187)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startDocument(FOTreeBuilder.java:240)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.flushDocEvent(ResultTreeHandl
er.java:826)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.flushPending(ResultTreeHandle
r.java:934)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.startElement(ResultTreeHandle
r.java:243)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:
673)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2339)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Transformer
Impl.java:2160)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1213)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3372)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerH
andlerImpl.java:433)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$EntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$EntityScanner.skipSpaces(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDispatcher.dispatc
h(Unknown Source)
        at
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TrAXFilter.parse(TrAXFilter.java:134)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:498)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.PrintStarter.run(PrintStarter.java:120)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:62)

Michael Gosselin