On Feb 2, 2006, at 11:18 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I reduced the stuff in README.html to the absolute minimum and made it
explicitely version-agnostic, so we have less redundancy and a smaller
chance that we forget to update some information when we do a release.
Doing a release is already a LOT of work (around one full day for one
person) and I don't want to add to that if possible. I only included the versions in HEADER.html because that's the first thing you see if you go to the download page. So, no, please don't add anything to these pages,
unless you want to help doing releases from now on.

Sounds good.

Web Maestro Clay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet